Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 317; How to Have an Amazing Day


How to Have an Amazing Day
I’ve been up for hours, not because I couldn’t sleep, but because I didn’t want to.
Before I went to bed last night, I decided that I was going to have an even more amazing day then I did the day before. I do this each night, but for some beautiful reason, the thought took root and I felt like a brand new Being.
Since the thing does not exist until the thought does, let’s start there; decide that you want to have an amazing day. Then do these simple but effective things:

·         Move someone and start with you. Move physically, emotionally and fundamentally.

·         Love someone and start with you. See your own light, possibility, strengths and then you will see them in others.

·         Feed someone ---by now you should know to start with you, but share a meal as well.

·         Learn something new and share that too.

·         Do something for yourself and someone else.
AND IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS

That’s it boys and girls. These are the simple ingredients for having an amazing day. As with any good recipe; you have to add the love.

I’m off to celebrate an amazing day and the start to another wonderful year.

Be you, be well, be amazing.
Bertice Berry, PhD.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment