Make Things Write
Today, I’d like you to take a moment to write yourself a letter; the old fashioned way, with pen and paper.
We don’t write enough anymore and we really don’t write or talk to ourselves as much as we need to.
As a person who writes daily, I find writing to be amazingly cathartic. There’s something about looking for just the right word that enables you to find the right feeling. Writing brings forth the dreams, ideas and emotions we bury and forget about.
So today, I’d like you to write yourself a letter and in it, I’d like you to tell you the following things: (I feel, just like a teacher---nice.)
· Name (The one you would have chosen for yourself)
· What you’d like to accomplish today
· What you’d like to accomplish in the future
· What you must always remember about yourself
· What you need most on your journey
That’s it. You have your marching orders, so get to stepping. Make sure you sign and date your letter and don’t forget to tell yourself that you love you.
Be you, be well, be revealed.
Bertice Berry, PhD.