Friday, September 28, 2012

Day272; The Breath of Life


BREATHE

Today, take the time to think about your breathing. No, really think about it. I know I sound like a crazy woman who was up late and then overslept; because I am.

But I was thinking about this before all of that happened.

Breathing is something we do naturally, until we can’t. But we don’t give it enough thought.

Take a deep breath in and imagine what you can give life too.

Let it out and think about doing so.

Take another deep breath and breathe the breath of life.

Exhale and see all that you can become.

Breathe and know that the air you take in is shared with the greatest minds that ever lived.

It is shared with the most talented beings from the beginning of time to now.

Breathe and Be.

I love you

Bertice Berry, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment