Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 274; A Time to Work

My teacher Daria; one of the world's best teachers

A Time To Work

This past weekend, I was a part of a work session that lasted all day and all night.

It was hard, exhilarating and challenging. I was reminded of my days back in graduate school when it seemed that all I did was work.

I work hard and I play hard. The difference between me and most folks is that I do both at the same time.

I have learned to love learning and that is the trick of life. This weekend, I was surrounded by a group of amazing teachers who taught me to be better than I am at being me.

I wish I could tell you more, but I’m too tired to do so.

What I want to say is this, doing what you love requires hard work. Learning how to do it requires even more.

Into each life, a little hard work must fall, so learn to love and enjoy it.

Be you, be well, be a worker.
Bertice Berry, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment