Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 183 of Your Year to Wellness; Making It Happen


Making Things Happen

There was a time in my life when I constantly looked for signs and wonders; and because I was looking for them they seemed to be everywhere.
“Look what God did,” I exclaimed to anyone who listened. The wonder could be as simple as an “A” on a paper or as great as me getting into college.
As I became more of a seeker of wisdom and knowledge though, I started to see that the God I spoke of lived in and around me. I began to see that this omnipresent Creator was everywhere and if I would tap into that source I could achieve my heart’s desires.
Yesterday, as my sister and I drove into town to get fresh bird seed for our feeders (my sister is a real bird watcher) she talked about her first car; a beautiful Buick. She said that had she known then what she knows now, she would have never let her car go.
We turned the corner and there was an old classic Buick. “That’s my car, that’s my car.” She exclaimed excitedly. I had wanted to make another right turn behind the Buick, but the moment was special, so I moved into the lane next to it and smiled as my sister blew kisses to the car and its driver. He grinned like a proud kid, revved his engine and when the light changed gave my sister a display of the power she’d once possessed.
“What is the probability of that?” I asked. “Of what,” Chris asked me. I looked at her with wide eyes and said, “You just spoke of a car I’ve never heard you talk about and then one just like it from a thousand years ago is right next to us.” Chris smiled with the same face I’d seen on my mother; the one that knows something it’s not yet telling.
We rode on and talked about the things we wanted and needed and I told her that I really needed to find a regular massage therapist. Since the miracle worker who had gotten me through all of my old injuries had moved away, I hadn’t been getting weekly massages.
Suddenly, my phone started buzzing and I looked down at it. It was the massage therapist. When we got to the bird store, I looked at the message and saw that the therapist was going to be in town and wanted to know if I needed any work done.
Now, I can tell you what you should think, but the beauty of this daily exercise is that we can take this as far as we’d like.
So ask yourself the following;

·         Were these just happy coincidences?

·         Can we actually manifest our hearts’ desires?

·         Where is the line between Creator and creation?

·         Why am I so deep so early? (That one was extra credit.)

As you go through the day, think more deeply and see more clearly.

Be you, be well, be DEEP
Bertice Berry, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment