Put Down the Weights and Run Your Race
Okay boys and girls; pay very close attention because this will be one of the most important posts I ever write. I woke up with a message for me and you and it was loud and clear.
It’s time to let go:
· Of worry
· Of anger ---especially when you have forgotten what you were angry for
· Of the need to be right, correct, or even heard
· Of pain from the past
· Of recent hurts
· Of someone else’s stuff
· Of things you no longer need
· Of your failure to laugh, smile and be fun
· Of fear
· Of loneliness
· Of alcohol, and pharmaceuticals (you know when you’ve crossed the line)
· Of clothes that don’t fit
· Of trying to make someone like you, love you, or care about you
· Of being mediocre
· Of anything that is not truly you
· Of the notion that you are not good enough
Lay aside any weight that holds you down and run this race with patience and joy.
Not easy, but do-able.
I love you
Bertice Berry, PhD.