Friday, April 1, 2016

The Biggest Lie Ever Told
  
#JOY

JOY=My granddaughter sleeping in my arms at the beach

The big lie, the one that’s right up there next to “You ain’t nothing and you ain’t ever going to be nothing,” is the one that’s being told by the evil trinity; you know the Devil, The Man and The Illuminati, also known as the Government. (LAT, Laughing And Typing)

That big lie is this; joy is fleeting and happiness is an illusion.

That’s it. I’m telling you right now that if anything happens to me, it will be because I’ve told you the truth.

When you look up the definition of joy in Merriam-Webster’s dictionary, a source I’ve relied upon until now, you will find that joy is defined as a feeling of great happiness.

 The authors go on to say that joy is the source of great happiness. Come on, it can’t be the feeling and the source of happiness.

Merriam also tells us that joy is success in doing, feeling or getting something.

Don’t believe them. Run, like your house is on fire, because it is.

Your house of well-being is burning and you are standing by watching.

If you think that you can’t love your job, like your spouse and your children, and be grateful when you pay taxes, think again.

Joy is an emotion of the Holy Spirit /Species Being /Inner-Self /Authentic Self /Core.

Happiness is a state of being. I can be happy and have joy even when I am in pain, lack and alone.
My happiness is not fleeting, it is.

My joy is made complete every day and then, I go back to The Source for even more.

Get out of your head, your circumstances and even your bank account and know the truth.

What gives you joy?

Make a list, look at it closely and then know this; those things don't give you joy, they enable you to see the joy that already lives in your heart. 

SHINE!

And know that you can  be happy and be joy.

Bertice Berry, PhD.




No comments:

Post a Comment