Monday, April 4, 2016

Synchronicity and Appreciation



I often refer to synchronicity as the language of God. 

Synchronicity is defined as the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection. (Wiki)

As a statistics instructor, I was often reminding my students that correlation did not mean causation.
But I digress, or do I?

Which takes me to appreciation, literally the increase of a value or price, or the full understanding and meaning of something. Appreciation is also the admiration, respect and regard we have for a person or thing.

When you take something for granted, you have forgotten the value and worth that you have been given.
As early as the 16th Century in this country, land was granted to families and individuals under the condition that it be improved. The recipient had to cultivate the land by “seeding and planting,” and building a small house.

If the land was not improved upon, it was taken away.

“So how does synchronicity fit in,” I hope you are asking.

I believe that the more appreciation we give to what we already have, the more we see, hear and are given references to that thing or person we say we love.

If you don’t love your job; appreciate it. You will hear, learn, see more and more about the thing you do and you will be given lessons on how to do it better.

If you don't value your job, you won't appreciate it.

When you show appreciation, you increase of the value. When you increase the worth, you get more.

When I hear and see the same thing that I’ve been thinking about, I am hearing 
God/Cosmos/Universe, telling me to go head, to keep on keeping on, stay the course. I hear God saying, I see what you love and I'm creating even more.

 Be well, wonderful, brilliant and beautiful.

Appreciate you, increase your worth and keep showing up.

Bertice Berry, PhD.


No comments:

Post a Comment