Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What You Can Do To Live NOW

Get up and live...or not

What You can Do to Live Now

Too many folks are not living; they merely exist. The Universe needs a critical mass to push forward to love more fully.
To truly live is to truly love. We keep waiting for something or someone to come (or comeback) and tell us that the time is now.
Okay, I will be that voice. Today, blame your loud laughter and random hugs on me. When you give something to someone in need and the recipient asks you why, tell them because that crazy Bertice told me to do so.
Last week my friend and sister Renee sent me beautiful pair of earrings . I opened the box and squealed with delight. They were jade and looked like they had cost her a year’s salary.
As I began to put them back in the box, I thought about all of the upcoming events that I could wear them to; the special occasions that they would be worthy of and then I heard my own voice in my head and heart and it simply asked, “What are you waiting for?”
I took the earrings out of the box and put them on and have been wearing them ever since.
I put them on with a necklace that my brother Jerry and his wife, my sister Annette sent to me.
I have decided to enjoy the things that life, God, the Universe and Love have brought to me and I have decided to do so now.
I still have the patience to hold a present , opening it on a later day; one when I need a pick me up, but once it’s opened I’m enjoying it right then.
Life is for living and loving and being.
I’d love to write more, but I’ve got an early flight and an even earlier appointment with life.

Be you, be well, be living.
Bertice Berry, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment