Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 28 of The Art of Living: Taking A Leap of Faith


A Leap of Faith

This week, I’m taking a leap. I need your prayers, love and energy because I’m doing something that’s way out of my wheelhouse of comfort.

It’s new, different and crazy and after I’ve done it, I’ll tell you all about it.

For now, just know that I’m doing it for all of us. I’m stepping out in faith and love and the belief that life is for living and living some more.

This week, I’d like you to think of me and this audacious feat. As you wonder what it might be, I’d like you to think about what your leap should be.

Then I want you to make plans to take that leap. Take it without fear or worry of the outcome, because the outcome does not matter.

What matters is that you dared to dream, to hope, to be.

Be you, be well, fly.

Bertice Berry, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment