Monday, August 10, 2015

At The End of the Day


At The End of the Day

I marvel at time and how it seems to move differently for all of us. For some, there’s never enough, while for others the day just drags on.

Everyone gets the same twenty-four hours. If we had even one more hour some of us would use it to work ourselves to death.

How you see time is totally up to you, but how you use it effects everyone around you.

So here are some questions I’d like you to ask yourself as you go through the day:

Is this really the best use of my time?

Am I seeing this task to completion?

Am I tired from doing nothing or am I tired because I am using my energy to the fullest?

Who can use a few minutes of my time?

Who am I giving the most of my time to?

Do they return the favor of time?

Is time real? If not what is?

I know it’s been a while since you’ve heard from me. I’ve been taking the time to heal.

I’m back.

Be you, be well, be healed.

Bertice Berry, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment