Day 21 of Your Year to Wellness
|Step by step, inch by inch|
It takes 21 days to form a habit. In those 21 days the mind adjusts to the change and accepts it as an aspect of your existence.
When I have done extensive fasts, and trust me, they are extensive, I long for that twenty-first day. After that day, everything else is joy. On this day 21 of The Year to Wellness, I am excited, uplifted and expectant of nothing but infinite good.
In 21 days I have:
· Connected with old friends and wonderful parts of my past
· Recognized two readers were perfect for each other and connected them (They are having the time of their lives.)
· Learned new things about birds and exercise, got a rutabaga recipe, gave away some shoes
· Gotten up every day to write even when I had to do it at 3 am.
· Stayed focused on my health goals
· Learned to love myself even more
· Have connected with wonderful new friends
· Renewed my commitment to wellness
· Inspired others to inspire others
· Learned to think and type
Make a list of your changes and developments over these past 21 days.
Today is a day of celebration. This wonderful habit is now a part of my life. If you’ve just joined us, take the time to read the previous lessons. Do them one day at a time. Don’t worry about being behind, because we all end up in the same place; a place of Wellness.
Share what you’ve learned with someone else and keep the wellness going.
That’s it for today, go learn, go love, go BE
Bertice Berry, PhD